The EmiControls H2 Midi dust control system is a complete solution consisting of two independent pumps, control cabinet, self-cleaning filters, automatic dewatering and advanced software solution. It can independently supply water to up to 8 different application zones.
The distinguishing features of the H2 Midi are not only its extreme flexibility of use and high efficiency in suppressing dust, but also its state-of-the art software. Each zone can be operated and controlled separately on the machine display. A calendar function offers extra autonomy and allows the H2 Midi to automatically start and stop in the desired zones at the selected times of the day and hour. Thanks to a web interface, the device can also be accessed remotely.
Kenmerken EmiControls H2 Midi
The H2 system is flexible and can be adjusted to a wide range of different needs. It is very suitable for use in the following areas: handling of bulk materials, moisturing public streets and squares, ports, open storage facilities, composting plants, stone crushing and transshipment points on running belts.
The pump – the hart of the H2 system
- Top-quality tapered roller bearings.
- Connecting rods in a special bronze alloy with excellent low-friction and mechanical performance.
- Pump head made of nickel-plated brass for extra protection against chemicals.
- Crankcase made of high-pressure die-cast aluminum alloy with a paint coat to increase corrosion resistance.
- Extended tailgate to hold a larger amount of oil and provide better lubrication. Oil cap with magnet to attract all microscopic metal particles that arise during intensive use.
- Ceramic plungers. Special machining for plunger guide aimed at reducing the risk of oil leaks.
- Durable double sealing system to ensure longer service life and prevent water leakage.