The EXAIR VariBlast Precision safety air guns are equipped with an EXAIR Atto, Pico or Nano Super Air Nozzle made of stainless steel or PEEK, which produces a concentrated and powerful air jet. The air gun has a trigger with which a variable blowing force is emitted. The EXAIR VariBlast Precision air guns come with 12″ (305mm) or 20″ (506mm) stainless steel extension tubes. The air guns can be equipped with a chip shield.
Features of EXAIR VariBlast Precision safety air gun
• CE approved (in accordance with the General Product Safety Directive 2001/95/EC and noise limits in accordance with the Machinery Directive 2006/42/EC);
• 1/4″ compressed air connection;
• Suspension hook integrated in the handle;
• Fiberglass reinforcing nylon body;
• Sound production between 58 dBA and 75 dBA, depending on the selected nozzle.